Wildcats is published by DC Comics under the WildStorm imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Wildcats #29: 24 Nov 2010
- Wildcats #30: 22 Dec 2010
Monthly Series. Final issue is #30.
- Spartan wikipedia:Spartan (comics)
- Mr. Majestic wikipedia:Mister Majestic
- Zealot wikipedia:Zealot (Wildstorm)
- Grifter wikipedia:Grifter
- Voodoo wikipedia:Voodoo (Wildstorm)
- Savant wikipedia:Savant (Wildstorm)
- Ladytron wikipedia:Ladytron (comics)
- Kaitzen Gamorrah
- Helspont wikipedia:Helspont
- Warblade wikipedia:Warblade (comics)
This is the current issue, and therefore no story information will be posted about this issue. Please check your local comic shop for copies of this issue.
- Wildcats Version 3.0: Year One - Collects vol. 3 #1-12. "Spartan decides that his team can do more for the Earth as responsible corporate citizens than heroes. But the rest of the team won’t adjust to the stuffy suit-and-tie lifestyle so easily…"
- Wildcats Version 3.0: Year One - Collects vol. 3 #13-24. "Jack 'Spartan' Marlowe, the WildCats leader, decides that his team can do more for the people of Earth by being responsible corporate citizens. He uses Void’s godlike powers to access an alien dimension to create never-failing batteries and sets out to take over the world for the greater good. Meanwhile, others on the team aren’t adjusting to the stuffy suit-and-tie lifestyle so well, as Grifter begins to wish he could go back to kicking butt."
- Wildcats: World's End Book One - Collects #1-7. "A worst-case scenario unfolds for the Wildcats when a war on two fronts explodes! While the team is occupied battling Majestic in the Hawaiian Islands, Defile and his Daemonite hordes have decided to assault the under-manned HALO building where only Ladytron stands between the survivors of Armageddon and certain death."
- Wildcats: Family Secrets - Collects #8-12, plus WorldStorm Special #1. "After struggling to survive in Los Angeles, the appeal of Majestic’s Hawaiian utopia proves to be a powerful lure for some of the team. But what’s really going on in the tropical paradise – and will the truth tear the team apart?"
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
"World's End": Writer: Christos gage. Artists: Neil Googe & Trevor Hairsine.
Created by: Jim Lee.
There have been several Wildcats series in the past:
The original WildC.A.T.s series was published for 50 issues from 1992–1998.
Wildcats volume 2 was published for 28 issues from 1999–2001.
Wilcats version 3.0 was published for 21 issues from 2002–2004.
These are the order codes and prices as provided by Diamond Distribution. Your local comic shop should be able to order these for you.
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
News & FeaturesEdit
- 02 Dec 2009 - Beechen Recruits For WildCats
- 25 Nov 2009 - New Wildcats Team Keeps Fighting at World's End
- 25 Feb 2009 - This is Why: Joe Casey's Wildcats
- 12 May 2008 - Wild at Heart: Neil Googe on Wildcats: Worlds End