Young Justice is published by DC Comics, under the DC Nation imprint. Current price per issue is $2.99.
- Young Justice #24: 23 Jan 2013
- Young Justice #25: 20 Feb 2013
Monthly series. Final issue is #25.
- Kid Flash
- Miss Martian
Young Justice #25 Edit
Young Justice #24 Edit
- Young Justice, Book One - Collects vol. 1 #1-7 & Secret Files, plus Young Justice: The Secret & JLA: World Without Grown-Ups #1-2. "Witness the formation of the original Young Justice team, including Superboy, Impulse, Wonder Girl, Secret and Arrowette as mentors like Red Tornado and Nightwing guide the group into adventure." - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401271169
- Young Justice, Book Two - Collects vol. 1 #8-18 & 80-Page Giant #1. "The team is taking Espionage 101 from Captain Atom. Their class project is to solve a cold case that involves a forty-year-old murder mystery. When things start heating up: The true killer has resurfaced to target anyone who might expose the truth about the murder of General Lemar back in 1968—and that includes each and every member of the Team!" - WorldCat - ISBN 9781401277666 - (forthcoming, February 2018)
- Young Justice, vol. 1 - Collects vol. 2 #0-6. "The team takes on The Joker, meets Snapper Carr and trades campfire tales of past battles alongside their crimefighter mentors." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401233570
- Young Justice, vol. 2: Training Day - Collects vol. 2 #7-13. "Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Miss Martian and Artemis defend Gotham City from Ra’s al Ghul and Clayface." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401237487
- Young Justice, vol. 3: Creature Features - Collects vol. 2 #14-19. "Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Miss Martian and Artemis make their way to Atlantis to foil Ocean-Master’s plan to purify the underwater city." - WorldCat - ISBN 1401238548
- Young Justice, vol. 4: Invasion - Collects vol. 2 #20-25. "Young Justice adds to its ranks in an effort to battle the impending invasion by The Collector of Worlds and Brainiac!" - WorldCat - ISBN 140124288X
- Young Justice, vol. 3: Creature Features - Collects vol. 2 #14-19. - Kindle
Leftover Useful InformationEdit
- Volume 1: #1-55, 1996-2003
- Volume 2: #0-25, 2011-2013
Future Publication DatesEdit
Dates subject to change at the whims of the publisher or distributor. Please see the Diamond Shipping Lists for current information.
- Young Justice, Book One TP: 19 Apr 2017